April 19, 2007

So It's been a few months ...

I haven't been keeping up with nearly as much stuff as I used to on the internet. There were messageboards that went without my wittiness and my unsurpassed knowledge and my arrogance (apparently!) My blog (And waffles's) has suffered. My own website has cobbwebs draped over my hotbuttons.

But alas, my dear children, all is well in the world of Loebick. I'm still working as a Game Advisor (I get a raise soon, yippie) and I'm continiously working on my novel - Flames of Winter. I've actually had the first draft finished for a long time, but I've just recently picked it back up and started the 2nd revision. My poetry has been limited to the few lines that I've written for my novel, very simple stuff that don't have too much thought to them. Recently Rewritten:

T'was the night of Winter's Eve
And the Maiden of Faerie wept.
The love of her life had gone away
and to her a promise kept.
I will be back on spring's first day
and true love we shall achieve.
My love to no longer grieve.


Like I said, it's not much.

I'm still living on Fort Campbell, though in much nicer quarters. I live in a recently remodeled brick duplex instead of a condemned pastel townhouse. The entire family enjoys it more. We're still waiting for Greg's medical chapter. This hurry up and wait shit that the military is so fond of gets tiring quickly. Hopefully, We'll be outta here by summer. Wish us luck.

No comments: