May 09, 2007

10 Weird Things

I was tagged by my friend Morgana to list 10 odd things about myself:

1.) I have to look at a light to sneeze - this is hell in the middle of the night.

2.) I'm 21 years old and I'm completely debtfree and I refuse to finance anything else in my life aside from a house.

3.) I had professional pictures taken of my dog. (What? I won them, I wouldn't pay for them, hehe)\

4.) I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 11 years old

5.) I am known as the "ANL Machine" at work (ANL is my initials if no one has figured that out.) because I'm so efficient at the tasks given to me.

6.) I put taco sauce in my salads

7.) My eyes look brown from far away, but they're really mostly green.

8.) I get excited by new household cleaning tools.

9.) I like having my hands played with. Hands are very intimate to me.

10.) Last time I gave blood to the Red Cross I passed out in a bathroom.

Well, I'm supposed to tag 10 other people, but I'm going to say no to that. I don't know that many people, hehe.

2 comments:

Mz M said...

LOL, thanx for that!

memz said...

wow u r debt free at 21! am turnin 18 on sunday n am thinking of how much debt i will be in when i go to university.